Following First Capital's developments we have recently started our own hotel chain in Spain, starting with the acquisition of a hotel in Chinchón (Madrid) and following the corporation's hotel openings in some other countries.
Chinchón has been included in the association of most beautiful towns in the World. Having only 5.500 inhabitants, the tourists visiting this beautiful town are over 400.000 per year and 4.000 visitors only during the weekends. Chinchón has been declared of international interest.
Main assets are the fabulous historical, architectural and cultural heritage, as well as an outstanding traditional Castilian gastronomy.
Chinchón has one of the most beautiful squares in Spain, one of the best worlds' Passion of Jesus Christ in Holy Saturday, natural enclaves, medieval roads and architecture, castles and palaces, submerged in a wonderful landscape, full of brown, ocher and yellow tones.
The "Torre del Reloj" and "Nuestra Señora de la Asunción" church include the first paintings by Francisco de Goya.
La Cerca is a 18th Century building complex which is being acquired by First Capital in order to turn it into a 4.000 square meters five star boutique hotel, which will be renamed after one of the most prominent individuals in the history of Chinchón, MARQUÉS DE LA CORONA.
This is requiring a total renovation which will result in a First Class Property, which will include:
• 36 rooms, divided in 2 Suites and 4 Junior Suites, 15 Deluxe rooms and 15 Standard rooms.
• Castilian first rate restaurant.
• Contemporary "cuisine d'auteur" directed by an internationally acclaimed chef.
• Lounge and cocktail bar with a folding roof, which opens or closes depending on the weather.
• Club (with DJs live) situated in original 18th Century caves, historically used for oil and wine storage.
• Swimming pool with a pool bar.
• Conference room with all kind of facilities for corporate meetings.
• A dedicated garden for events (weddings, anniversaries, open air restaurant, etc.)
• Companies congress facilities.
• 1.000 square meter parking.
Actual situation of the hotel, which will be concluding its renovation in the last quarter of 2020 (recreation will be following).